Apr 21, 2008

You know you're a grown-up when... (3)

... you spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon cleaning the insides and outsides of your windows, not playing drinking games outside like your neighbors. i even dustbustered out the window sills, which were FULL of lead paint chips, dirt, and God knows what.

at least now I can see my neighbors clearly now. and they me. (hmmm...) speaking of which, it may be time to make curtains for the kitchen how that i took down the bars and cleaned the glass.

the whole place is brighter now - well worth the many broken nails and risking my life on a rickety ladder.

I need to be able to climb like this kitty.. window cleaning would be a lot easier!

Photo courtesy of flickrzak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.