May 19, 2008

Camera has been found

It was an excellent weekend, despite the absence of my honey bunny filunny smidgilidunny.

Friday - graduation party for Dani.

Saturday - demolition volunteering!! I also made a darling sock monkey for Mel. Went to the library. and booze olympics, where I took home the silver medal for interpretive dance (judges were totally biased towards Chad). Then got totally drunk, and was home in bed by 11:30.

Sunday - Recovery. Finished "Water for Elephants," which was highly entertaining. Found out my camera was found!!!! YAY! Shopped and cooked indian food with Craig, and entertained a dinner party of 5 people.

Sadly the evening ended with my VERY sore throat. It hurts now. Wah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.