Nov 23, 2009

No News is Good News

All things are quiet on the home front. Other than waking up in the operating room, things went smoothly.

Highlights of the experience:
- Having an 83 year old roommate who spontaneously pooped at inappropriate times. Ok this wasn't a highlight but it was interesting.
- Experiencing a catheter, which would enhance couch potatoes' quality of life greatly. My favorite thing to say to T when it was in: "I'm peeing right now!!! Ahhh ha ha!!!"
- Getting my groin felt up 100 times a day (and night).
- Having a fixed heart! Duh!

Been at work since last Wednesday, still getting back into things. One thing is for sure: This will never be me.  More to come later, especially about my dear sweet friends.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.