Oct 1, 2010

Patience is not my strong suit


aeriel shidler

 to me
7:44 PM (16 hours ago)
Dear Buster,


I hope you are doing good. Don't forget find just a few min and take a look at = => Buster Ferguson [Editor's note: SPAM Work from home]

Truly, that is practical, and you do not need waste your time and study a lot of unintelligent ideas or making "tiny" purchases >>>> Buster Ferguson [Editor's note: SPAM Work from home]


Let's try again

Enjoy!
Sherry Stevers 


My sincerely apologies if you have recieve this notification in error, otherwise please send - drop to email back for easily removal. 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



casey

 to aeriel
11:47 AM (2 minutes ago)
who the hell are you?

and why the hell should I accept your 'sincerely' apologies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.