Jun 12, 2014

Fast Paced Real Estate Market

Hi Casey,

It was nice meeting at the Slauson open house last Sunday, I really enjoyed our conversation . I wanted to see if you needed my help in your search for a home. We are in a fast paced market, and I know that I could help turn your wants into a reality. Please let me know if I can be of assistance, hope you’re having a great day!


All the best,
Brian Spitznagel

REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage



Casey Fitzsimmons casey williams at gmail



to Brian
Yes it is a fast paced market! But not so fast paced that I'm ready to quickly move from Boston to LA. 

Check the open house email list again.. chances are you left out a middle initial in this Casey Williams' email address.

Sincerely
Casey Williams Fitzsimmons
Not Quite In The Market Yet For A Home Even In Boston Because Renting Is Pretty Damn Convenient

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.