Jan 6, 2011

The New Casey Williams

My Yearbook friend is in North Carolina.

A super secret sleuth found this out via the teacher, Mrs. W.

Mrs. Karen Watford 
Thomasville NC 
Davidson High School


I am assured [the sleuth] only uses his powers for good, at least that's what he said in his comment.


I just realized that I was a bad blogger and never blogged about the FIRST yearbook email I received about sales.


Mrs. W's email:




karenl1955@aol.com

 to mebeckcheer4lollyextremecarolineillinifansvictoriamrob95
 8/16/10


Girls,

Thank you all for coming by and bringing in your ad sales!  I was impressed with your numbers.  Leah was the top salesperson as of that day with $1310.  I know this hard to do, but keep on plugging and get this task behind you.

I am looking forward to creating this new book with you!


I had some sort of snarky response written up that I never sent. And I'm glad, since she seems like a nice teacher.

Anyway. Casey Williams of Thomasville NC, please start doing a better job on the yearbook. Be a LEADER. Mrs. W needs you. And us other Casey Williamses want to preserve our reputation as hard workers and visionaries. (I'm currently working towards being a visionary, anyway.)
.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.