Jan 3, 2011

Boot Camp Eating


reidashlie@aol

 to medharrell9samgoodman3
12/30/10


Hi,
Here are the nutrition plans to help get you started with your boot camp eating. Please let me know if you have any questions after looking over and I will be glad to help!
See you soon!
Ashlie Reid




casey

 to reidashliemedharrell9samgoodman3
10:26 AM
Hi Peeps

So... I'm not the Casey Williams going on this crazy diet.

I'm Casey Williams Going To My Personal Trainer. And my own New Years Resolution is to floss more regularly. Apparently shit gets stuck in your teeth that toothbrushes can't get out. And your gums like the massage.

Remember - diets are a temporary solution; healthy eating and regular exercise are the only solution.

Good luck.


Casey A. Williams
Boston, MA
Tip: If you want to read past mistaken Casey Williams emails and my responses, just click on the tag "email".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.