Nov 10, 2011

Getting Lucky


Lucky Brand online@email-luckybrand.com to me
9:15 AM

Thank you! Your e-mail has been added to LuckyBrand.com
View this email on a mobile device
Having trouble viewing this email? View here
You Are So Lucky! You've just signed up to get all things Lucky delivered right to your inbox.
ENJOY 10% OFF your next online order. Enter code KL6BPTB6 at checkout (hurry, this offer is only valid for 30 days).
Shop LuckyBrand.comCreate An Account
Lucky 'Likes' You. 'Like' Us Back. Join Us On Facebook For The Latest News & Exclusive Offers. Let's Be Friends!
 
This email has been sent to casey.williams@gmail.com. Please do not reply to this email as it is sent from a non-monitored account. Please add online@email-luckybrand.com to your safe sender list.
To unsubscribe, update your profile, or contact Customer Care, use the links below.
Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Customer Care | Privacy Policy
This email was sent by:
Lucky Brand
5233 Alcoa Ave.
Vernon, CA 90058



casey to Lucky
8:47 PM
Dear Lucky Jeans,

Oh Em Gee, I AM lucky, but I did NOT sign up for this email!

The flood of mistaken emails to my inbox ramped up this week. It was kicked off with a Casey Williams registering his/her EA games with my email, and then creating a Blackberry ID, and then signing up for this Lucky email newsletter. It's like s/he just discovered Gmail and signed up for it... but didn't realize that my email address - casey williams at gmail - was not theirs. It's mine. 

Even when I get married --- a newly real situation for me, hence my 'lucky' feeling --- and change my name to Fitzsimmons, I'm still keeping this email. So hands off, other Casey Williamses. However I may start emailing CaseyFitzsimmons@gmail.com just because I can, and I know how often it probably happens to that person. But I won't. I think I registered Fitzsimmons.Casey@gmail but I'm not sure. Oops. 

And Lucky Jeans, I'm sorry, but I'm unsubscribing. Because I'm lucky enough without wearing you.

Best,
Casey Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.