Nov 21, 2011

Pizza Hut for Me?


Pizza Hut no-reply@orders.pizzahut.com to me
12:11 PM
Pizza Hut(R)Prepare Your Taste Buds!
CASEY, Your order is on its way!
Order Date/Time:November 21, 2011 / 11:11 AM
Order Total:$24.35
Form of Payment:Cash
(REMEMBER: Bills larger than $20 will not be accepted for online cash transactions.)
Order Type:Delivery
Delivery Address:6400 FANNIN ST #2200
HOUSTON, TX 77030
(713) 796-2663
Store Phone:(713) 521-2266
Estimated Date/Time:November 21, 2011 11:41 AM
Order Details:
1Medium Pan-style
Whole Ingredients:Beef
1Medium Pan-style
Whole Ingredients:Pepperoni
1Big Dinner Box - Buffalo Mild - Bone-Out Wings
1Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce - single order
Special Instructions:
casey to Pizzame
12:47 PM
Hi Pizza Hut,

OMG I didn't know I was getting pizza for lunch!! I just finished my salad, which was a Casey special of "take the leftovers from last night and put them over lettuce so you have lots of veggies so you stay healthy". This week the leftovers were from a roast with potatoes, onions, and carrots. So I had it over romaine lettuce with some blue cheese dressing. Delish!

I could probably fit in a piece of pizza. But I see that it's getting delivered to Houston, TX. I live in Boston, so that's kind of an issue. And honestly, I'm not a huge Pizza Hut fan. I really LOVE Brick House pizza in Brighton. More flavor, better crust, better ingredients.

It's probably just my doppleganger, eating some pizza. Potentially after smoking. Or maybe she got a job - since I've gotten a few emails about interviews too. 

If only she would just take a break from all of her activities to learn her gosh darned email address! It's certainly not Casey Williams at gmail dot com, because that's me. 

Either way, in honor of pizza, I hope she receives this delivery.

Best,
Casey Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.