Nov 22, 2011

The Furnace is Broken - Casey to the Rescue!


Re: Cabin's furnace

Gregory Williams to MariselaCaseyme                           


Hi Marisela,

I'm forwarding this to Casey so he can get in touch with you.  Also, por favor, dime tu numero de telefono.

gregorio

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Marisela Fleites-Lear <salsaflamencamary@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Linda and Greg: I kind of remember that Greg's son works at a furnace company in Gig Harbor. Can you let me know if that is the case? If it is, could you send me his info asap. I need someone to look at the furnace in the cabin soon. There are workers working there and it is not working right and they are freezing.
Thank you so much,
besos,
By the way: where are you going for thanksgivings?
m

--
Gregory J. Williams, Ph.D.


casey to GregoryMariselaCaseyme

Hola Todos!

Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias (or Thanksgiving)!

Tengo que decir algo... no soy Senor Casey Williams. Soy Senorita Williams de Boston, Massachusetts (hace pronto, sera Senora Fitzsimmons porque mi novie me dio un anillo!). Espero que el otro Casey puede ayudarte. 

Wow it is hard to type in Spanish, most of my time in Spanish-speaking countries was spent speaking it. Not typing it. 

Anyway - Greg, we have spoken before.. great to hear that your son has a lot of business. I do feel you should know that soon - next year - I will no longer be Casey Williams, so your son can continue sharing that name with the hundred or so of the other Casey Williamses. That being said, I'm not giving up the email address (casey williams at gmail or googlemail)... it will just redirect to my new email - Fitzsimmons dot Casey at gmail.com

Have a great holiday - and good luck with the furnace, Marisela!

Best,
Casey

PS. Since you asked, we'll be in Sudbury with my family at a friend's house, then we're going to my Fiance's sister's house for thanksgiving dinner #2. So much food, I love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.