Nov 5, 2012

Loyal White Knights - Not Game of Thrones.

Oh my god, you guys.
Seriously. OMG.

I thought the "Casual Encounters" Craigslist posting that my doppleganger had emailed to Casey Williams at Gmail was funny, but this one is even better slash worse.

I saw the title of the email in my inbox and thought "Hmm.. Game of Thrones Knights?"



But no. It's not Game of Thrones. It's the Klu Klux Klan. They really exist:


Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
to me
Greetings, Thank you for writing the Loyal White Knights , If interested in joing LWK  please call 336-432-0386 , Leave a message with your name and complete phone number.  We will contact you back with-in three days. Next print off an application and mail it to P.O. Box 54 , Pelham , NC,  27311. If you need help getting an application please let us know when you call the hotline. Thank you for applying  for membership. We are looking forward in having you join the Loyal White Knights. Talk to you soon.  God Bless

I forget up in liberal Massachusetts that these kinds of Hate groups are actually active. As in truly active. As in, a Casey Williams in North Carolina actually is interested in joining (at 2 AM). It would be interesting if it's the same Casey Williams who was interested in some Casual Encounters. Maybe s/he is just lonely?

Pondering my response now... but it's emails like these that make me happy that I kept Casey Williams at gmail instead of porting over to Fitzsimmons dot Casey at gmail... I get a view into VERY different lives...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.