Jan 29, 2013

Bathroom Style Files: Sick Elbow Patches

Dudes. I got the flu shot. But I still got the flu, lucky me! Or what I think constitutes the flu - a fever two days in a row, horrible body aches, lots of congestion, pounding headaches... you get the idea.

But you're not here to listen to me bitch and moan. You're here for the fashion. And boy, we are in for some fashion. This pretty little ensemble was from last week during the bitter cold.

HEYYYYYY I'M LIKE TOTALLY BETTER FROM THE FLU. I SWEAR. My head isn't spinning at all. I can 100% stand up straight. Or stand at least. 

Oh Hay Wall. See? I'm fine.

I'm very focused on the task at hand. Photo shooting.

Look, Ma, I'm creative! Using the above the sink mirror to give you a shot of the elbow patches. At lunch I sent myself home. The previous day's walk in -5 F was not so good for a recovering flu victim.

Channeling: Sick Preppster
Wearing: Banana Republic Outlet sweater; jeans that I hate because they're usually too short; cute Kate Spade corduroy flats.
Not Seen (since this fashion blog features shitty photographs): Same black tank top from Old Navy that I wore yesterday. Being sick means you don't do laundry. At least I showered regularly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.