May 6, 2008

Flamingo sock monkey!

I may not have a camera, but everyone else does.

The flamingo sock monkey made from 2.5 girls socks (1.5 pink socks and 1 purple sock) was a hit with the flamingo-obsessed birthday girl, Eleni.

The birthday girl poses with Felipe and me, the "baby momma" (of Felipe).
His body was made out of one whole sock, taken in slightly to create the skinny neck and head.

Felipe gets a goodbye kiss from me
His legs were created from the length of a purple sock, much like a sock monkey's tail would be.

Felipe gets a "hello there" kiss from Eleni
His beak was 3D, created using the same techniques as my "dinosaurs". If I had my camera, I would have posted step by step instructions..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.