However, in the meantime I would like to share with you my favorite moments of today thus far:
1. Perfectly normal guy on the T, sitting across from me, no headphones, no reading material, suddenly bursts out with hysterical laughter. Restrains himself. Hysterically laughs again, and tries to face to the left so he can't see me and Purple Boots (the girl next to me). I check my face for snot and my hair for bird poop, which I seem to attract. The laughing spurts never stop until he can't see us anymore.
2. The client telling us that he can't accept the ad text that we have written for him because it didn't have the word "butt" in it. Yes, I'm serious. No, this isn't porn.
3. Free cookie day in the basement of the Hancock! And free gelatto! And cheese!
4. Harassing the Egg Guy in the basement of the Hancock. Free Cookie Day is actually Food Vendor Day and we get to sample and/or talk to the vendors who supply the cafeteria, which has a local/organic focus (!!!yay!!). I learned that chickens only lay eggs for 54 weeks, and after that they are shipped off to the soup factory.
5. Sara asking the bacon guy if he "had any bacon literature." She was serious. Then she asked the egg guy what the human equivalent of laying an egg was. I answered her to save the poor guy from having to explain where babies come from.
Anyone else have some gems to share?
The iPhone-colored view from my desk. It's dark and foggy and gloomy. But lovely..