Jan 27, 2011

Casey Ann Williams and her mom

No, I'm not writing in the third person.


Gmail - Office direct line phone number

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to steveBruceAnnCindy.MountCozettemeDallis
 Jan 21 (7 days ago)
Our office has new phones and each of us has a direct line, here is mine.  555-8807
  
Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager/Agent
Gmail - Guess who I got in touch with????

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to me
Jan 25 (3 days ago)
Judi English….she and Tom live in Weiser.  They are trying to relocate here but it may not happen for some time.  I will forward you her email address.  Sorry I forgot to drop off your jacket.  Been struggling with headaches again.  Love you!

Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager/Agent
Gmail - Hi Honey!

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to me
Jan 25 (2 days ago)
How is your day?  You doing okay?  I’ve been thinking about you ever since I saw you Sunday.  You look like you are very run down.  Please be careful.  (And it wasn’t mascara!)  It looks like you are low in iron…need some red meat!  (not hamburger).  I’m taking you out to eat when I get paid next week!!!!!!  How is Trey’s tooth doing?  I hope you are okay…..I love you!!!!!

Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager/Agent
Gmail - Hi Honey!

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to me
12:10 PM
Oh my gosh!  Okay…no problem I can pick you up at 5:20 from Teleperformance and then we can go from there.  I’m running to go look at a house in Middleton after work and then I will be to teleperformance to pick you up and take you to ISucceed.  Please take care of yourself…eat well!  Breathe, you sounded very stressed and wound up over the phone.  One thing at a time.  LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager/Agent
Gmail - Hey Girl

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to me
4:59 PM
Do you have any gas money?  I don’t know that I have enough to get you around.  I have enough to probably get home and that is about it.  Sorry  Let me know and I’ll try to figure something out. 

Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager/Agent
Gmail - Tonight

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to me
5:35 PM
 Corey and I got it all worked out.  Try and relax, one thing at a time…it will always work out how it is suppose to.  Love you!

Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager/Agent
As you all know, I get a lot of mistaken emails. I was planning on writing back to this mom at some point... but it has been busy, what with work, snow, skiing, and more work. But then this afternoon, I got worried that perhaps Casey Williams wasn't going to get picked up tonight!! So I responded.


casey

 to Elizabeth
5:39 PM
Hi Mom/Elizabeth,

It sounds like I'm going through a stressful time!!! 

But... I think you mean to reach your daughter, not me. I'm betting we both share the same name - Casey Williams - since you're emailing me at casey williams at gmail dot com.

I had a few things to say ---

First, nice job naming your daughter. You have great taste. :-)

Secondly, you sound a lot like my mom --- worried, and trying to offer good advice! Instead of telling her what to do, you're offering suggestions about how she could take care of herself. Your comment about 'eat some red meat' made me laugh because my mom has definitely said that to me!! Now, however, she's less into meat. I think she would probably say 'eat some spinach!' Either way, Moms care. And that's what matters.

Thirdly, I do have gas money... but I don't think it will help you. Besides, I filled up the car Monday night. However, the right front tire is still wonky from the 4 potholes I've slammed with it. Fortunately I avoided a few today, though they weren't easy to spot under the 12+ inches of show we got!!!

I wish you all the best with your family. I already have a good Mom, but it seems like you're doing a great job!!!

Best,
Casey Anne Williams
boston, ma

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to me
5:56 PM
Casey A Williams from Boston it is very nice to meet you.  You totally lifted my spirits today, so thank you.  Wish I could help you with the wonky tire (be careful!).  My daughter’s full name is Casey Ann Williams, she is 20 and we live in Idaho.   

I wish you and your family the very best as well, thank you again for the smile.  Make sure you tell your mom she did a fabulous job as well raising a daughter with such a wonderful spirit. 

Take care! 

Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager/Agent
What a sweet woman. As much as I enjoy reading snarky, funny, cynical blogs, I just can't be mean when I write to these people. Each email is a glimpse into their lives - I get an idea of what's going on, and I can't be cruel, no matter how funny it might be.

Unless you're being mean, that is.

Anyway. Elizabeth Wagnon the mom from Idaho, keep being a good mom to Casey Ann Williams. At least I think you're good. Maybe you're not, but you seem pretty good. But you really, really need to learn your daughter's email address... because when you tried to email our email string to your daughter, you emailed me. Again. :-) 

Tip: If you want to read past mistaken Casey Williams emails and my responses, just click on the tag "email".
.

1 comment:

  1. Casey, this is getting totally ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.