Jan 21, 2011

Rita, don't miss out on Hellmann's recipes



Hellmann's

 to me
Jan 14
To ensure that you continue to receive Hellmann's® e-mails (and prevent them from being filtered as spam) please addhellmanns@newsletter.hellmanns.com to your e-mail address book.

View this email on a mobile device. If you can't see the images in this email, click here.
Hellmann's®
Look on the Light Side for 2011
Chicken & Avocado Wraps
Chicken & Avocado WrapsChicken & Avocado WrapsHellmann's® Light Mayonnaise
Chicken & Avocado Wraps
This year, enjoy great Hellmann's® taste with half the fat and
calories of Real. Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise makes
your favorite sandwiches and recipes delicious,
and is now made with cage-free eggs!
Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise
Learn more about LIGHTLearn more about LIGHT
Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise
RecipesHellmann's® Light Mayonnaise
Grilled Chicken & Roasted Peppers on CiabattaThe Original Potato Salad Hearty Roast Beef Sandwich with Provolone
Grilled Chicken & Roasted
Peppers on Ciabatta
The Original Potato SaladHearty Roast Beef
Sandwich with Provolone
View >  |  Print >View >  |  Print >View >  |  Print >
Like us on Facebook!®Follow us on Twitter!®

Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.

Hellmann's® is known as Best Foods® west of the Rockies. Click here to visit the Best Foods® site.

Terms of Use

©2011 UNILEVER

You are receiving this e-mail because you previously gave Hellmann's®, Best Foods® or Unilever® NA permission to contact you.

Did a friend send you this e-mail? Subscribe now to start receiving your own newsletter.

To stop receiving this communication, remove yourself from our mailing list.

We value your privacy. To receive more information, view our privacy policy now.

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to contact us anytime.

To send written correspondence, please mail to:
Hellmann's and Best Foods Consumer Services
920 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632



casey

 to Hellmann's
12:52 PM
Dear Hellmans,

I am a HUGE fan of mayonnaise. I mean, it's basically butter plus eggs, right? How delicious! Ok, scratch that, it's actually oil plus eggs plus lemon. I bet you guys must have been psyched (in a professional way) when people first started getting scared of salmonella in eggs. Just one more reason (besides convenience) to purchase mayo instead of making it! I did see pasteurized eggs for sale in the supermarket the other day - I do wonder how they do it. Personally, I prefer eggs from my mom's chickens. While not pasteurized, they eat pretty much what we eat, so we're pretty sure they're healthy since we're healthy. More or less. 

I'm still on the fence about light mayo, though. My experiences with MiracleWhip (competing brand, I know) were not favorable - it was like sweet airy weird sweetness. (What's up with all of my parentheses?)  I do like the olive oil mayo, though. Heck it's still oil plus eggs plus lemon, just with a better base oil.

Anyway. Enough pontification on the subject of mayo. The reason I'm actually replying to your email is this: I didn't sign up. You might just tell me, "well un-subscribe", which I do, but you would not believe the number of times I'm signed up for emails that aren't supposed to go to me. Or just sent them randomly. The name "Casey Williams" is just uncommon enough that people assume it's their friend/son/daughter/relative's email and type away.

This case, however, is puzzling. Someone going by "Rita" signed me up for your email. I assume she meant to receive it. But why would someone with the email casey dot williams at gmail go by "Rita"? She did this more than once, too. In case you're interested, Rita the mayo lover also loves Chili's and SC Johnson products (like ziploc baggies). Send that along to your market researchers. 

Finally, I didn't know that you went by "Best Foods" west of the Rockies. Hellman's is so emblematic of mayonnaise to me I can't imagine saying "pass the Best Foods".

I'll be un-subscribing because I don't need any new ideas about how to use mayo. Good luck marketing your mayonnaise to the correct audience - apparently people like Rita!

Best,

Casey A Williams
Boston, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.