Feb 7, 2011

Mom and Casey Duke It Out

Oh Boy. Things are getting serious out in Idaho. My doppleganger's boyfriend is dabbling in a few illicit substances...


Subject: Apology

Elizabeth Wagnon

 to me
4 hours ago
My apologies for my behavior last night.  Please tell Cory I am very sorry if it felt like I was picking on him so much.  I did not mean to cause stress on him or you. 

You need to understand I am a parent first…..I get into a rage over the impact drugs have on those I care deeply for and the effects they have on the mind and children.    I will not change my position on this ever.  No matter how much I love you it will never be acceptable.  I don’t want to see it or be around it.  Don’t expect me to be different when it comes to this subject.  So many people say oh it’s only marijuana….it leads to a life style, people, behaviors that all go no where and can impact children the same without a choice.  

You can not curse those who do worse off things if you yourself are engaging in illegal behavior as well, illegal is illegal.  If it helps to sooth your stresses I understand that…then you need to fight to find other things to overcome those negative behaviors….excercise, counseling, medication.  For yourself, for your children, you have to want more for you all.  

Please do not invite me to your home if that is going to happen again.  I’m not stupid I knew exactly what was going on.  Please just do not put me in a position to be uncomfortable again.  If I ever get wind that Cody is around and that behavior is taking place and he senses it…he will not be able to be around as well.  I need to trust you both to respect my beliefs as a parent.  I truly love you both…I just can’t sit by and watch you waste your life, money and energy on a wasteful illegal behavior. 

When you tell me you are not anymore….It is hard for me to believe you as you have said that before and I walked in on a pipe can on your nightstand.   And my heart hurts that you would bring a child into this world with this still an issue for both of you with everything you both are already having to deal with. 

I’m sorry honey…. I am always here for you but I had to share my feeling on this subject and I would like you to share this with Cory as well.  I want him to read it not just hear it from you.    

Elizabeth Wagnon
Account Manager

Casey Williams

 to Elizabeth
2 hours ago
Hi Elizabeth 

You've emailed the wrong Casey again... 

Sounds like things are a little rocky at the moment between you and your Casey Ann. And her boyfriend. Sometimes it's probably hard, as a parent, to understand why your kids make certain choices that you yourself wouldn't make. I know you said it doesn't matter that it's pot, it only matters that it's illegal, but count your blessings that it's not crystal meth or heroin or crack. 

As you know, being a parent is hard. Maybe they just need a break. I can't imagine being 20 and being a mom. Heck, I'm 29 and my boyfriend and I don't even have a dog! But we're getting one. So maybe I can relate more then [edit] though I doubt my dog will be smoking pot or cigarettes for that matter.

Good luck. It will all work out, especially if you're so willing to be open with your feelings even when you guys don't agree.

Casey A Williams
CaseyWilliams at gmail
Casey.Williams at gmail

PS. What is the other Casey's email address for real? That way I can just forward on the mistaken ones.

An hour or so later...


Elizabeth Wagnon

 to Cindy.MountAnnCozetteme
3 hours ago
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:52 PM
Subject: L-O-V-E Y-O-U / Girlfriend


 You were chosen because this is you......
She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her, she forgets what she's worth!

Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique. I love you girl. In twenty five minutes something will make you super happy, but you have to tell ten crazy girlfriends you love them, including me. L-o-v-e-y-o-u. Today is 'love u day' send to everyone you love you're spoiled if you get 5 back.

Should I tell her that I love her? I don't want her heart to break if her daughter doesn't write her back...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:13 PM

    YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:18 PM

    "I know you said it doesn't matter that it's pot, it only matters that it's illegal, but count your blessings that it's not crystal meth or heroin or crack." Wise words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it hilarious that she suggests medication. Mostly because as a neuroscientist I find very little difference in the two, except that the margin of safety for marijuana is quite a bit larger than any prescription meds you are going to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! I was wondering if everything was OK between you & me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 AM

    Oh my!!! These emails are hilarious. I've got to get a more common address!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.