Feb 12, 2013

Bathroom Style File: Back to the Basics

By Back to the Basics, I mean Back To My Most Favorite Boots Of All Time!!!
T calls this outfit "earthy tie-dye." I call it "clothing."

This is an alternative bathroom to my regular haunt, where I couldn't seem to get a minute alone! Good bathroom photography is dependent on focus and you can't focus if you think someone is judging you for taking your own photo. Little do they know it's for this illustrious fashion journal.  

 I GET CRAZY WITH MY POSES, LOOKY HERE!


Channeling: Back to the Basics
Wearing: Calvin Klein 'earthy tie-dye' blouse made of 100% synthetic material from Filene's Basement (RIP!); Lucky jeans; my best boots.
Not Seen (since this fashion blog features shitty photographs): My socks. They were probably awesome.

February ... 5? 2013 (I think)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.