Jun 13, 2013

If you're buying a house, you should be required to know your own email address.

Jennifer Smith
to casey.williamsParker,Sandy
20 hours ago
Dear Casey,

Hopefully this finds you well and looking forward a terrific weekend.  I am checking in with you to ensure that all is going well on your end for this purchase transaction – please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  Thanks so much,

Best regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer S. Smith, Esquire, P.C.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 

Casey Fitzsimmons
to JenniferParker,Sandy
17 hours ago
OMG PLEASE STOP EMAILING ABOUT THIS STUPID HOUSE.
I SOUND LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD BECAUSE THIS IS LITERALLY THE 10TH EMAIL I'VE GOTTEN.
MR CASEY WILLIAMS IS SOMEONE ELSE. I AM NOT BUYING A HOUSE; I RENT IN BOSTON. HOWEVER, SOUTH CAROLINA IS BEAUTIFUL.

IT'S ACTUALLY KIND OF FUN TO TYPE IN CAPS.

PLEASE TELL MR. CASEY WILLIAMS TO DO A BETTER JOB OF TELLING PEOPLE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS... BECAUSE IT'S NOT CASEYWILLIAMS AT GMAIL! OR CASEY DOT WILLIAMS AT GMAIL.

THANKS

ONE OF THE OTHER CASEY WILLIAMSES (NOW FITZSIMMONS ACTUALLY)
Jennifer
to meParker,Sandy
17 hours ago
Details
Okay.

Jennifer
Sent from my iPhone




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.