Jul 19, 2013

Yo, you went to Bam Bam?

jesshall <jesshall@uab.edu>
9:19 PM (11 hours ago)
to me

20130718_195521_001.3gp
19823K    
Casey Fitzsimmons casey williams at gmail
8:44 AM (0 minutes ago)
to jesshall

wtf, jess hall?

who are you, anyway?

is UAB even a real school?

oh man, it IS! it's University of Alabama!  Bam bam. That's what I call it. Being from Boston and having gone to "ZooMASS", I like nicknames. My summer parents had a dog named Cody whom (who?) I called Coco, if only because my Uncle hated it. :P Coco loved it, though. RIP, Coco.

Ok, fine, being from Boston has nothing to do with the fact that I like stupid nicknames. I just wanted to work "Boston" in there so you could figure out that you don't know me. 

And no, I'm not going to download this .3gp file because it will probably destroy my computer with a "bam bam bam." yeah, I went there.

hugs!

casey [williams] fitsimmons
boston, ma

 
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Dog with a blog:  http://mustardthedog.tumblr.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.