Oct 10, 2014

CaseyWilliams83@gmail.com thinks I'm nasty!

Instagram no-reply@mail.instagram.com

4:51 PM 


to me
Instagram
 
Welcome to Instagram
@casey_williams83!
Confirm your email address to start capturing and sharing your moments with the world.
Confirm your email address

Casey Fitzsimmons caseywilliams at gmail

5:00 PM


to CaseyWilliams83@gmail.com
Sigh. ONE day perhaps you will learn to correctly write your email address. ONE DAY.
   
Unless this CaseyWilliams83@gmail is different than the one who tried to create an instagram account. In that case, I'm sorry I'm now spamming you.


CaseyWilliams83@gmail.com

7:06 PM 
to me
What the fuck?! 

Who the fuck are you to be blasting out random accusatory emails? Update your email address Fitzshithead if it's such a problem. Do something better with your life, you nasty b*tch [edited]

Casey Fitzsimmons caseywilliams at gmail

Attachments10:03 PM (11 hours ago)
to CaseyWilliams83@gmail.com
Wow, you called it! I nasty. So nasty that I'm taking back the Sorry from my first email. Oh man, take THAT! I am so awful!

Here's a puppy photo to make you feel better about my nastiness. No one can hate a puppy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.